Historical building located in a park with old trees in the district of Aigen, approximately 4 km from the centre of Salzburg.
Villa Trapp, originally built in 1863, was the residence, from 1923 to 1938, of the world-famous Von Trapp family, whose life in Salzburg entered history as “The Sound of Music”. The villa is maintained in the style of this period. This stately building enjoys a quiet location close to the centre of Salzburg, surrounded by the city’s largest private park next to Aigen local train station. It is also situated 2,6 km from Kapuzinerberg and 7 km from the airport. The Villa facilities and services include reception with safe service, lobby area, lift, luggage storage, complimentary wireless internet access in public areas, business centre, meeting and conference rooms, ballroom, gift shops, library, barber/beauty shop and massage service (with extra charge), breakfast room, terraces, garden with BBQ facilities and a chapel. The original family’s rooms are equipped with heating, TV, wireless internet access, desk, and bathroom with shower and hair dryer. Room service is also available (limited hours and with extra charge). The property features complimentary parking facilities. Address: Traunstrasse 34, 5026 Salzburg, Austria.
Traunstrasse 34, , 5026 Salzburg, , Austria
|Wireless Internet (WiFi)||Yes|
|Distance to center||4 km|
|Distance to airport||7 km|